By guest contributor, Candace Sigmon.
The decision to move to a new state can be made all the easier when you already have a property to go to. Strong Bros Properties knows all about this firsthand. We will do all we can to find you a home (or sell your old one) as quickly as possible.
Moving your business to California
Many benefits await your business if you are considering moving to California.
- Tax credits are one of the main reasons small businesses are flocking here to take hold of these savings. What’s even better is that there is a tax exemption for businesses in specific industries such as Housing, Energy, Transportation, and Entertainment industry.
- If you have an LLC, then there are various options you can choose to move your business here without necessarily deregistering your company and starting afresh; these include merging your current LLC with your new one or registering as a foreign LLC if you choose to.
Moving your family and pets with you
The other major consideration will be moving your household with you with as little disruption as possible.
- Taking care of the basics such as household, pet, and vehicle insurance should help to ease your worries a bit. You can find pet insurance in California by going through reviews to find the best ones.
- You might also want to look up the best vet hospitals in the area should your furry friend fall ill or become injured at any time.
- Getting your pet familiarized with the area is also a good idea, as he will likely want to stretch his legs as soon as he gets there. Popular dog-friendly parks in California include Silver Falls State Park and Ecola State Park.
Ensuring your family’s happy
Your family’s happiness and well-being will be your utmost priority.
- Making sure you know where the nearest doctor or hospital is will be one of the first things to take care of. Medical facilities central to California include Santa Clara Valley Medical Center and the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
- Family-friendly parks in the area include Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park, Griffith Park, and Crystal Cove State Park.
- If your family is more of the indoor type, must-see malls in California aren’t hard to find. Take your pick from Ferry Building Marketplace, Rodeo Drive, Seaport Village, Citadel Outlets, and more.
California is a land bursting with opportunity for business owners and their families, making it the go-to destination if you’re looking for the best of both worlds; hence, the importance of consulting with the right sources and resources to ensure the best outcome possible on the other side of your move.